Vera and Bosch Alarm System...Can someone check for plugin?

Long story short, I’ve ordered a Bosch G-series alarm system to be installed. Bosch seems to have their own branded Vera controller (the G450 and previously the G100). I emailed Vera asking if the Bosch system would work with the normal Vera, because Bosch charges a monthly fee…and they said to ask Bosch. Bosch said that it would work with the normal Vera, but gave a ‘create plugin’ link and indicated that a plugin had to be installed. I searched the apps.mios site, but didn’t find anything. Since I don’t yet have a Vera controller, can anyone search in the ‘my apps’ of the dashboard and let me know if there is one for ‘Bosch Alarm’? Or if anyone has any experience with this and might be able to better decipher what they meant, that would be great.

Hello,

Please check your inbox as we have created a support ticket in order to help you out.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Radu B, post:2, topic:207059”]Hello,

Please check your inbox as we have created a support ticket in order to help you out.

Thank you. :)[/quote]

Thanks, although I don’t see a support ticket in either my messages on here or email? Not sure if it got lost or something?

Did a search for you and there is Nothing coming up o for Bosch via Vera interface, install apps.

Thank you! I appreciate it.

There is a Plugin that was written by Bosch that you can get that works on 2000/3000 panels however you need to have V1.3 running on the panel and the Plugin itself only allows you to arm and Disarm the system using the Vera Interface, also sometimes the integration just does not work for some reasons

Interesting to hear that. Where did you find the plugin? I didn’t see any plugins by Bosch in the Vera app search?

If you want to try something that works, try the DSC power series systems.

I’m not looking for something flimsy and homeowner oriented. I’m looking for a professional system for a business, but just want some automation with it. I would never consider DSC for this.

I used to work with a guy who did integration between the systems as he knew about Bosch Panels but was brand new to the Vera controllers, i was going to simply upload all the files you needed in order to try it out for yourself but it seems that now with the new forums i cannot attach Zip Folders, if you want the files my suggestion is to contact Bosch themselves and get them to send you out the Plugin files, though i have no clue if your supply them to the public.