Vera, Autelis and Amazon Echo on a Jandy iAqualink

This is awesome!

I use the HA Bridge to get my Vera items to work with Alexa. (Honestly, I bridge everything in Vera to OpenHab2 so I can have one place for ‘code’/control).

I was waiting for a wireless version of Autelis, but I may have to break down and figure out how to run a hard line. The panel where my Jandy controller lives is on a single column. It would look really crazy to have a bunch of wires dangling.

I have already verified that all the wires were connected. I actually removed them from the lugs at the Jandy Board and re-inserted them re-tightening the screws.

On the Autelis itself, I tightened the screws on the lugs and gently pulled them. They did not come out of the lugs at all. It would seem that the Autelis is getting power and has an ethernet connection too.

The wired on-wall Jandy RS Touch Panel inside the house still controls the Jandy Board fortunately as it is the only remote control I have for the pool right now and it isnt very remote. Without the Autelis, I cannot use my Vera Plugin either.

Should I flash the f/w?