Vera Concierge - Customization tabs, info/example/explanations/docs

Hi Richard and All,
Would it be possible to share some info/example/documentation on the possible customization tabs?

yesterday i discovered VERA CONCIERGE… nice… a bit of troubleshooting and reading is necessary (firewall, etc…) but today i got it working fully.

I can say to google assistant on my android to open/close… etc… any Z-Wave device configured/controlled by my VeraPlus. GREAT! now i know that also Google home devices would work.

so, everything is working fine, but i would like to fully understand all options/configuration so i can fine tune my system

There are 5 tabs:
1- Device Customization
2- Security (alarm/lock)
3- Active Customization
4- Status Customization
5- Class name Customization

in each of them a drop down “Default for”: System, your email. (what’s the difference?) what is the drop down for?

first tab, i get it, to make invisible some device to google assistant/home (IGNORE) and to give them Aliases, so easier to interact with google finding a decent easy word…

Second tab… 2- Security (alarm/lock): unclear to me

Third tab… 3- Active Customization: unclear to me, there is some syntax… but still unclear… what can i do configuring a user defined value? some real example? eg? ne? meaning?

Forth tab…4- Status Customization: unclear to me, there is some syntax… but still unclear… what can i do configuring a user defined value? some real example?

Fifth tab…5- Class name Customization: unclear to me, what can i do configuring a user defined value? some real example?

Thank you Richard!
Flavio.

Adding on the above, i am trying to find a way to fix HOW Google assistant/home sees my FGR-222 (Fibaro roller shutter 2)

I have 4 roller shutter motors, each controlled by a Fibaro FGR-222(Fibaro roller shutter 2), everything works perfectly in VERA PLUS and VERA CONCIERGE but google assistant/home sees those 4 smart devices as 4 smart lights, not as 4 smart blinds.

so the problem is that i need to say “Turn on light X at 50%” instead of “Open window X”

i have already found some work around with routines… so if i say “Open Window …” or similar in reality it trigger the light command “Turn on light …etc” but if possible i’d prefer to avoid workaround, also because i read that the same devices are supported by Google home as blinds (but via FIBARO home center), so i guess there must be a way/configuration to make Google assistant sees them as windows/blinds/roller shutters and not as lights.

Thank you a lot! any idea/suggestion is welcome!

Attached 3 screenshots(1.2.3.) of how it is currently in VERA, VERA CONCIERGE and GOOGLE HOME, +1 screenshot (“C.”) how i think it should be seen by google home (this last screenshot i took it from internet, it is not my system, just an example)

Flavio.