Vera is not compatible with the IOS 9

Application crashes and there are dots instead on numbers on the thermostat screen.

I’ll try do downgrade to IOS8.4 this weekend, lengthy and convoluted process, wish me luck.

[quote=“virginian, post:1, topic:189659”]Application crashes and there are dots instead on numbers on the thermostat screen.

I’ll try do downgrade to IOS8.4 this weekend, lengthy and convoluted process, wish me luck.[/quote]

What do you mean with “vera” the web-interface? Or an app?

[quote=“mcalistair, post:2, topic:189659”][quote=“virginian, post:1, topic:189659”]Application crashes and there are dots instead on numbers on the thermostat screen.

I’ll try do downgrade to IOS8.4 this weekend, lengthy and convoluted process, wish me luck.[/quote]

What do you mean with “vera” the web-interface? Or an app?[/quote]

I’m assuming he means app but I don’t have any problem on the Crapple phones I have tried. Altho Homewave is much better and most used anyways.

[quote=“mcalistair, post:2, topic:189659”][quote=“virginian, post:1, topic:189659”]Application crashes and there are dots instead on numbers on the thermostat screen.

What do you mean with “vera” the web-interface? Or an app?[/quote]

App of course, iVera.

I have an iPhone with iOS 9 and I use HomeWave almost exclusively. I did buy iVera quite a while ago and I still have it on my phone. I’ve used it a couple of times in the past few months… once to un-jam a garage door relay, that I recall. iVera worked exactly as I remember it.

As of 1/16/2016, the iVera app still not fully compatible with iOS9. Dots appear in the thermostat settings. Not good.

Why are you using iVera? The official vera control mobile app is pretty good right now. I have veramate pro but it seems I use the native app more now as it is very fast and responive.

Me thinks he’s still on UI5 according to his footer.

Yes, I’m still on UI5, for now. But, I’ve ordered two new Vera Plus’s, so maybe all my troubles will go away. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dots on the Thermostat setup screen have disappeared!

I’m not sure what happened, looks like a silent update (IOS version 9.2.1, I didn’t install 9.3.1. ).

Temperature setup screen is still somewhat distorted on the 4s but probably will look ok on the 5s/5se.