Vera Mobile, iOS vs Android

Dear All,

I am using Vera Mobile app on both devices, Android and iOS.

1. Why there are difference in showing the devices status between those 2 operating system?
    In iOS there are more details presented than in Android. What’s more for some type of devices, like mutliswitch, irrgation devices
    (Irrigation Cloud) it is impossible to operate it in Android. Only on iOS.
  2. Is it the matter of parameter configuration in advanced tab. I would like to have possibilty of controling a devices from Android like from iOS system. I am using also Imperihome and AuthomationHD and those app are can present status of those devices. I do not want to use 3 app for one vera system. This is not convinient at all.

I use the mobile web page more than the android app… either the local ip address when on my LAN or home.getvera.com when I am not. Sort of a pain. Wish vera would fix this.

My wife’s iPhone works great which is good because she isn’t good when things aren’t as simple as they should be but why they do not have the same functionality in the android app is beyond me.

Annoying but I’m a work around if I can type person.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have been using VeraMate for a few years on both of our iPhones. You can customize the screen and show only what you want. Works great for the wife. She is not as interested in most of this stuff but does enjoy opening the garage door, peeking at the cameras from time to time, and getting notifications when the garage door opens, when I come or go, and when the cameras are armed. When mama is happy, everyone is happy.

Hi

It’s not even on par with Windows Mobile app!! Just switched platform out of necessity and discovered that i no longer can control my power max alarm panel nor can i handle the alerts in the notification list (like view, delete) and no possibility to set notification sound for the app. what the hell!! >:(