Vera network setup + igmp trouble

Hi! Bought Vera few days ago and met troubles.

1. When I connect Vera as WiFi client, it set LAN address same that my router has. Because of that, Vera is unacessible, but I see IP received from DHCP with two MAC (Wireless 2.4 and 5Ghz). WiFi AP - Apple AirPort Express.
  2. When I connect via Eth cable, my IPTV (IGMP) stops working. And Incoming traffic stops. Works fine after disconnect vera and few minutes.

My router is mikrotik. Without vera works fine. Support did not helped me. Just standart answers like reset again ]:-< >:(

if possible, on your mikrotik router, create a static address for the ip address you want for the wifi and lan mac addresses of your vera

Hi, thank you for your answer. I already created static IP for both interfaces, but no mercy…

Ello Aleksey, I checked into our emailing system and it seems that you were asked for a Scheduled Event so we could try and assist you over the phone. If that is not a good option for you, please do tell as we could do it in a different way also.

We are interested to know if you managed to fix the issue that you were having, if yes, please let us know how as it could be useful in future encounters, if not, let us know what is the state right now and we will see what we can do next to get it working.

You can either reply here and let us know what is the current state and we will get back to you or just email us into the previous emailing thread that you had open (if possible).

All the best!

Hello! Thank you! It is difficult to cooperate with you remotely, cause of I am in GMT +3. Lets try to communicate again. I will leave Vera turned on tomorrow. Pls email me.