VeraCloud?

Where does the vera plus store the camera pictures and videos?

If it saves the file to the veraplus device, how do we manage the memory space left?
If it saves the file to the veracloud, how do we monitor the memory space available to assess if we need to upgrade to verasentinel?

Bump

I have no idea about it.

Bump… I would really appreciate access to the uploaded photos en mass, not one click, one photo. Could someone from vera speak to this issue, please?

I do not know the answer to the question, but I use Blue Iris to record the streams to my NAS for later retrieval. Vera arms and disarms Blue Iris, notifies me when a camera detects motion, and allows me to look at the cameras using VeraMate. Otherwise I do not use Vera’s management of cameras.

Hey there,

Videos and pictures are always saved in Vera cloud.

The free plan, which is de default plan that comes with all the controllers, has 1GB of “rolling” cloud storage. (no usage monitoring)

VeraSentinel plans
The gold plan offers you 2GB of vera storage, and cloud connectors to use your own Google Drive or OneDrive storage. (data usage can be monitored from Google Drive or OneDrive dashboard)

The platinum plan offers you unlimited storage, so a data usage would be irrelevant.

http://getvera.com/services/verasentinel/

But yes, I agree with you that at least for the limited VeraCloud storage a space usage widget would be helpful. And I’ve reported that to our development team.

Hope this helps.