VeraMobile 3.23 iOS App is now live

We are happy to announce that our VeraMobile 3.23 iOS App is now live.
The main focus of this release was improving application stability, but we sneaked in some new features too.

What is new?

[ul][li]Run scenes directly from Apple Watch[/li]
[li]Use FaceID for app security[/li]
[li]Receive push notifications without being connected to a controller[/li]
[li]Increased reliability of the app with various improvements and fixes[/li][/ul]

Bug Fixes & Improvements:

[ul][li]Display of special characters corrected[/li]
[li]Additional improvements to User Experience[/li][/ul]

Please note we still have some open spaces in our beta program.
To participate, you must request access to join the iOS Beta Group first. Once you’re accepted to be a Beta tester, you’ll be able to download and install the VeraMobile Beta from the Testflight app.

As always, the feedback we receive from our customers is highly appreciated, so please don’t hesitate to contact us at ios@getvera.com

Thank you!

I just downloaded the new version and the Hebrew character issue was solved.

Thanks

[quote=“nirgal, post:2, topic:200564”]I just downloaded the new version and the Hebrew character issue was solved.

Thanks[/quote]

We always listen to our users, Always!

We are here for you 24/7/365.

I would really like to be able to see devices from different controllers in some unified dashboard on my mobile app.

I have 3 Veras (2 Edge and 1 Plus). One Edge is outside and controls the gate, water well pump, different light circuits. When I leave the house I usually have selected one controller from inside my home. I have to switch to the outside controller first before I can do everything. Same when I come home.

I would like to be able to define a virtual controller that includes all devices or maybe a general dashboard where select devices (like the favorites ones) will appear, no matter what controller is selected.

Take a loot at bridges. You should be able to consolidate all the devices into a single hub.

https://support.getvera.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2949608-q-how-can-i-bridge-two-controllers-

Thank you. I knew about this but haven’t tried it because this requires all controllers to be present in the same network. I have a pretty large house and I use different subnetworks on different floors. Devices on the outside of the house also have their separate network.

I could have installed all my Vera’s on the main network but I saw a few post here where people have problems with the slave controller in a bridge setup.

I’m having issues with 3.23 needing to be killed every few days and relaunched due to the app seeming to lose connectivity to the point where notifications don’t even work.

Argh, ok notifications stopped working again at around 6am AEST - after an app kill and restart they are back again.

If you happen to start noticing a pattern to this, please open up a ticket with our Customer Care team so they can look this up.

It happened again last night, this was despite rebooting my iphone X during the day as a precaution.

That said, so far this morning it’s been working normally.

I don’t know if it is this version, the 12.2 IOS update, or something going on at Vera, but geofencing has became very unstable lately. Lots of entering and leaving while my phone is stationary in the middle of the fence. Anyone else seeing this?

Nope. So far, for me, the geofencing seems better on the RC firmware, but… it might be completely subjective.

Cheers

C