VeraMobile for Android v. 7.40.478 Beta

Hello,

Today we’re releasing a new Beta update for VeraMobile for Android v. 7.40.478 with the following:

Ezlo controllers new features:

• Local mode - allows you to control your devices/scenes via a local connection which gets it faster to be executed. It also means that even if Internet is down, you are still in control of your devices and scenes.

Ezlo controllers bug fixing:

• fixed an issue in scene summary for dimmers when it would show 100% value instead of the actual value.

Improvements:

• Improved overall speed performance for actions done in the app.
  • Fix multiple app crashes

For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster you can enroll at this link, as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.7.40.477 .

4 Likes

Hurray!!! Now you can control your Ezlo from your Android App all locally!!!

Using the VeraMobile for android versions 7.40.477 and 7.40.478 I cannot access the Ezlo Plus device anymore. Other controllers available in the app seems just fine (VeraEdge and VeraPlus).

If I revet to VeraMobile for android versions 7.40.463 that is available in the “App Tester” I can access the Ezlo Plus device just fine.

The Ezlo Plus device seems to be on version 1.0.26 even if I can see from the forum that 1.0.27 has been made available.

Hi @korttoma,
I reported the same issue with the Ezlo based controllers and loosing any local access. There should be a hot fix soon. You can connect when not on your local LAN.

Cheers Rene

Version 7.40.485 has fixed the connection problem. Now I just need to get also the firmware up to date.

1 Like