VeraPlus--Missing devices/rooms?

Setting up a VeraPlus in a new home and relearning all the ins and outs (and fun quirks) of the platform. For the second time, I’ve spent an afternoon creating scenes, devices and rooms, only to have them disappear on me. The first time, I thought it was user error and had only made a few edits, so just redid things. This time, whole rooms are not showing up on UI7, and the virtual switches I created within those rooms are missing too.

I know they were there last night, as they showed up in the app, but now nothing. When I look at the virtual switch app, it shows the devices as having been created, the missing room shows up as a selection in my room menu and strangely enough, they all show up as expected in AltUI.

Any suggestions?

(Not sure if there’s still a support line for the company–I wasn’t able to find it in the UI anymore.)

Sounds like corruption of your user-data.json to me. Do you have a backup you can go back to? I am afraid you need to restart. I have seen devices go this way before because somehow their names or device types got deleted.

Ugh, I was afraid that’s what I was going to hear. Will see if the issue happened before or after the O/N backup. I meant to back up after making the changes but got distracted :frowning: Lesson learned…

Hello Tb001,

Please check your e-mail. I have created a support ticket for your issue.

Let us know with the required information so we may see if this can be solved.

Thank you.

Ugh, I was afraid that’s what I was going to hear. Will see if the issue happened before or after the O/N backup. I meant to back up after making the changes but got distracted :frowning: Lesson learned…[/quote]

Lack of storage space has done similar things to mine…

C