VeraSecure and Insteon?

Is the VeraSecure able to control Insteon devices like the SwitchLinc (2477S) and FanLinc? I have a dead Insteon Hub and after 10 years of pain, I am going to start getting rid of it, but cannot change all the switches at once.

If the VeraSecure can control Insteon, what other products are needed and how difficult to setup?

[quote=“stevegon, post:1, topic:198152”]Is the VeraSecure able to control Insteon devices like the SwitchLinc (2477S) and FanLinc? I have a dead Insteon Hub and after 10 years of pain, I am going to start getting rid of it, but cannot change all the switches at once.

If the VeraSecure can control Insteon, what other products are needed and how difficult to setup?[/quote]

You need a USB PowerLineModem (PLM). It will control switches but I never got it to control FanLinc.

I had an Insteon garage door relay, my first device in Vera 3 that worked for a number of years. Last year, the PLM stopped working so I replaced it. Last month, the door sensor portion of the garage door relay stopped working (could still open/close it but Vera did not know when it was opened or closed). So I replaced it with a z-wave device. That was my first, only, and last venture into Insteon.