Version help please. UI5 on Vera Alerts V 5.4

Hi Richard,

I’ve been receiving random alerts in the wee hours of the morning with no known rhyme or reason. It inspired me to check my current update status. I have auto update disabled and still on UI5 and VA’s v5.4. Should I be on a newer version? If so, which build and how do I get it. Also, I saw a thread about google home intigration. I have google home and amazon alexa on my network. Can I use either or both of these devices with VA’s while still being on UI5?

Any info and help with these random alerts would be greatly appreciated. Keeping our new baby up, which means wife and I are up too. I woke up this morning from dreams of dealing with police after house break in LOL Only a dream thankfully, but hoping you can help us all get more and better sleep. Turning off phone or alerts is not an option we want to explore.

Thanks in advance!!

Version 6.43 is the last UI5 Version.

See:
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,15065.0.html to upgrade.
Keep your Auto Update OFF!!!

I have a new App call Vera Concierge http://VeraConcierge.com that should be available next week that will support Google Home and Vera’s on UI5 or UI6.

You need to look at your log files or to see why the random messages … are they at the same time as the nightly heal ? Or a vera Restart ?

I upgraded my UI5 to 6.43 and replaced a battery on a bad sensor, all is well since.

I just went through the Vera Concierge setup, but always get invalid while trying to use the key I purchased through PayPal on the web interface. Any suggestions? I don’t see my unit listed under"Associated Vera Controllers" either. I do however see it on the other page under “Discoverd Devices”.

REALLY looking forward to using this one…thanks

I did some renaming when it came time to release … I missed a reference in the License validation code.

I will fix it in the next release … have some new commands ready to go …
Google has still not deployed my code … although they indicated it should only take a day … but because the number of new releases hitting at all the same time it could be a week … I am about 1 1/2 days from that point.

The license is not needed yet because your in the evaluation phase. And even when it does take effect it does not enable any new functionality.
Without a license it will nag you.

No problem, I will try again to validate in a few days. Am I correctly under the impression that we need a few more days for functionality to work as well, regardless of the license? as always, thanks for your fast replies!