- The camera won’t reconfigure at every engine reload
- Added retry mechanism when the camera fails to respond on plugin startup
- Cleanup unused commented code.
- Enabled QOS mode on all cameras by default.
- Minor fixes for motion configuration to not return if a setting fails
- Improvements to video and screenshot saving
- Many more optimizations, tweaks, and improvements.
To install the Beta Vista Cam Plugin:
Log in with your credentials at https://home.getvera.com/users/login and press on the “Connect” button.
2. Develop apps
3. Test Luup code (Lua)
and copy and paste the line of code below into the box. Then press on the “GO"