Vitrum switches - instant status?

Hi,

I’m looking to use a Vera Lite with Vitrum switches.

It would be great if someone with experience of these switches could let me know whether they report their status, when manually activated, instantly to Vera?

For example, when someone manually turns the lights on by pressing the switch, is Vera notified immediately? If not is there a delay before Vera polls the switches for their status?

I’m looking to buy quite a few of the Vitrum units so it would be great if someone could share their experiences with them!

Many thanks!

Hi,
I just been informed about discussion related to Vitrum on this blog.
The issue you are rising is true and there is a technical dialogue between Think Simple and Micasaverde in order to “armonize” the command_classes supported by Vera3 and the ones used by Vitrum switchis according to the Interoperability profiles given by ZWAVE protocol.
The Technical Person who is in charge of this Activity is Mr Juan Pablo Boz. If you let me have your email address I will put you in contact with him to get early notifications about the finalization of this task.
Thank you for your interest in Vitrum
MrVitrum

Just wondering if this got resolved?

is vitrum for sale in USA already ?

yes it retails for $260 lol

what shop ? or website ?
thanks !

Expensive but nice looking and (seemingly) of good quality. You get what you pay for :slight_smile:

Though as with many things in life, like jewelry, airplane tickets, furniture, and… light switches / fixtures, I wish there was a price point between “dirt cheap and looking it” and “beautiful but not a responsible buy on your budget”.

Expensive but nice looking and (seemingly) of good quality. You get what you pay for :slight_smile:

Though as with many things in life, like jewelry, airplane tickets, furniture, and… light switches / fixtures, I wish there was a price point between “dirt cheap and looking it” and “beautiful but not a responsible buy on your budget”.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

Luckily I only need one or two units, so can probably get it past the long haired general.

But only if they are now supporting instant status.

Is it known which command classes are supported?

The issue is still not resolved…

Does anyone know if the Vitrum dimmer wireless B5 1 gang switches can be controlled by the latest set of Vera HUBs?

Vera Edge, Plus and Secure?