VOCAL CONTROL

Hi all, I’m looking for a solution to this problem…
I want control my home trouth voice in all my house without touch any smartphone, tablet or other… I’ve just tried Imperihome, H@L and other…
All software and solution have the same problem… I need to be near device, or need to touch, or stop working or need to make me crazy…
I’ve tried Audio reconition of Windows IOT in Raspberry pi2 using audio feed from ps3 camera connected to it, the reconition is perfect for five metres… PERFECT… the perfect result is the same using kinectV2 on PC…

I want put 5 or 6 audio sensor in all home (I try to use RTSP audio feed from 5 ip camera in my home but the result is bad for audio quality).

I can control vera using Http command for light,switch, curtain… (for now I’ve problem only controlling NEST termostat…).

I need to control Vera (in italian language) using voice from Raspberry beacouse the reconition is the best (but imperihome is FAST…but H@l have continuos reconition…etcetc…

The final result should be this: I live in home… and TELL: “SARA TURN ON SALA LIGHT” (SARA is start command and SALA is the room)
when I tell:“GRAZIE” the system must stop excecute command but doesn’t stop listen…Just wait for new “SARA” command spoken…
An audio feedback will be appreciated…(have an upnp streaming audio system)

I’ve a windows 10 PC forever on used for home server. too… so another solution is using device only for transmit command and server must excecute (I think is more complicated)…

Have you some suggestion to do this? I’m not a pregrammer…but I uderstand a lot…

Please Help me…