Waiting Initial Data - again

I have been trying to get ALTUI working on an old iPad 2 (iOS v9.3.5 & Safari) It is getting stuck at ?Waiting Initial Data?. The JS console typically shows the following:

[Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (ui+en_GB,table+en_GB.css, line 4)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (HTTP/2.0 404) (backbone-min.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (HTTP/2.0 404) (justgage.min.js.map, line 0)
[Log] ALTUI:HTML5 Speech Recognition (xxxSpeechRecognition) not supported in this browser (J_ALTUI_utils.js, line 550)
[Error] SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘)’ (anonymous function) (J_ALTUI_uimgr.js:7066)

The first line and the last two are consistently present, but the 404 errors are not always the same. I have no problem using ALTUI on several newer Apple, iOS and OSX devices. This makes me think it may be a timing issue, because of the slower hardware on the iPad 2. Is there anything else I could try?

[quote=“Jantang, post:1, topic:200313”]I have been trying to get ALTUI working on an old iPad 2 (iOS v9.3.5 & Safari) It is getting stuck at ?Waiting Initial Data?. The JS console typically shows the following:

[Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (ui+en_GB,table+en_GB.css, line 4)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (HTTP/2.0 404) (backbone-min.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (HTTP/2.0 404) (justgage.min.js.map, line 0)
[Log] ALTUI:HTML5 Speech Recognition (xxxSpeechRecognition) not supported in this browser (J_ALTUI_utils.js, line 550)
[Error] SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘)’ (anonymous function) (J_ALTUI_uimgr.js:7066)

The first line and the last two are consistently present, but the 404 errors are not always the same. I have no problem using ALTUI on several newer Apple, iOS and OSX devices. This makes me think it may be a timing issue, because of the slower hardware on the iPad 2. Is there anything else I could try?[/quote]

what are the exact version of ALTUI ? I also suspect IOS9 is too old compared to javascript standard in browsers

Sorry - I forgot to say that. It?s ALTUI V2486, with Vera V7.0.26 (1.7.3831).

I did say it was an old iPad; I was hoping to give it a second life as an ALTUI console. Sadly I can?t upgrade it beyond iOS9.

[quote=“Jantang, post:3, topic:200313”]Sorry - I forgot to say that. It?s ALTUI V2486, with Vera V7.0.26 (1.7.3831).

I did say it was an old iPad; I was hoping to give it a second life as an ALTUI console. Sadly I can?t upgrade it beyond iOS9.[/quote]

I understand but afraid the only workaround is to try to install chrome browser maybe.

Ios9 is too old and I start ( as well as some lib I use do ) to use some more recent ECMA JavaScript constructions that ios9 and older safari browser do not support ( like arrow functions , multi lines literals etc… )

Same problem on Chrome :(. Pity.