Weather Pane Outdoor Reading Duplication

Hi Mark,

Minor issue but for some reason in my top left-hand weather/temperature pane I have two instances of outdoor weather temperature/humidity readings. The correct one, it titled “Outdoor” which is displaying the accurate readings from the Vera Wunderground weather plugin. However, there is another set of data titled “Outdoors” which displays a similar temperature/humidity reading, but it’s always off. I have no idea where this second instance of outdoor weather data comes from (its not the high/low temp reading from underground) and I’d prefer it to be deleted if possible. Any ideas?

Also, I know HVAC has it’s own separate pane but it’d be cool if my tstat’s current temp/humidity reading could be added to the top left weather data pane in a future update. If I wasn’t looking to change the tstat’s set-point it’d be nice to see it at a glance in that top left pane along with my two Everspring ST814 sensors and my underground outdoor temp/humidity reading. Is that a possibility at all?

Just wanna give you a ton of kudos while I’m at it: SimpleWave has the sleekest and prettiest user interface I’ve ever seen for a Z-Wave control app, and your responsiveness to questions on comments on this forum about the app is awesome. Keep it up!

The ‘Outdoors’ weather comes from SimpleWave. We wanted to provide a weather option that was zero config without developer tokens as used in the Weather Underground plugin.

Thermostat temperature and humidity will show in the main climate pane in the top-left of the dash, and also in the climate section.

Thanks for the kind words and all of your great feedback.

How often is the info updated? I have noticed it to not be very accurate.

Its updated when you login, then every 30 minutes. I’ve heard other reports of this too and it’s on the list to investigate.