What user opened the door

We have four veraedges at four different houses and trying to get a handle on alerts. We’ve installed Vera Alerts on one controller account and using push bullet for notifications. That is working but need to override one of the notifications to get better details on who opened the lock.

We have assigned names to all of the pin codes in each of our locks. Looking for message code to override an alert and notify me that a door was unlocked by a particular person at the property. I’ve searched on google for two weeks and found bits and pieces but no guide or complete set of instructions on how to parse this information in Vera Alerts.

Push bullet sends me Vera Alert from:45010004 with date and time. The 45010004 is the controller serial number and would rather see it referenced as the name of the house. Is there a {} code that would display the name of the controller instead since we have named each controller after the house name i.e. The Tree House?
Also looking for the {} code for the Lock Name
Need {} for the “User” who opened the lock.
In a perfect world we would like the message to read as follows
Tree House 5/12/16 09:30 “Johnny” has unlocked door lock “Schlage Deadbolt” in room “BK Unit 6 Front Door”

Any help or guidance you can send would be greatly appreciated.

For Pushbullet you can set the label in the MsgPrefix for the profile:

{title=Main House}

See notes on Version 5.3 for lock user names
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,15317.msg116394.html#msg116394