Will Ezlo Secure and Plus be CE certified for use in Europe?

As a very happy Swedish VERA user I’m thinking that maybe one shall upgrade from Vera Secure to Ezlo secure. However, the Ezlo Plus and Secore are not (yet?) CE certified.
https://getvera.com/collections/comparecontr
What are the plans for Europe?

1 Like

Thank you for your interest in the new Ezlo Hubs. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

But the us version should work with all 700 z wave freq . Is it implemented for user to change frequenc in software @Sorin? In Hubitat you can change…

I don’t think the main delay factor is the z-wave frequency but the EU certification process.

ok , but is it possible for a customer to change the frequency ?

1 Like

Like this…

I’m not sure about this, maybe my colleagues @Oleh or @Ioana can help.

Toujours pas de nouvelle pour l’Europe je passe sur eedomus dommage :joy: :joy:

Hi Sorin,

What happen with your customer in Europe? No Ezlo Plus available and the VERA plus is EOL.
Very bad service.

Hi there,

With the current supply constraints, we have had unfortunately delayed the launch of our new platforms in Europe. We will update you as soon as we are able to resolve these issues.

But we can assure you and the rest of our EU customers that tremendous efforts are being made, every day, and we’re making progress day by day with launching our lineup in Europe.

comme cadeaux de Noel :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Are we the only european company interested in EZLO hardware?

there is a huge interest in europe.
due to supply chain issues we are hoping to ship Ezlo in Europe around June. (fingers crossed)

Hi any news about EU?

1 Like

It’s been yet another 50 days. What’s the state of progress for approval in Europe? My company needs to make or decline commitments for the summer based on this dependency. Our clients will only wait so long before pursuing other vendors!

My guess is that Ezlo is suffering from the consequences of the “special operation” that has severly restricted the possibilities of the development team in Kharkiv (sp?). And the recent covid related lockdowns in PRC probably haven’t helped either.

But to get an official statement from Ezlo, that is a different matter. You might have to contact @melih directly to get an answer.

we are working on a production run for the EU. We did have multiple problems from Russian Invasion to Covid Lockdown in China slowed us down.

We are now working with the factory for an EU production run.

2 Likes

Hi Lee. Could you please email me at Kevin.Hansen@ezlo.com. I’m the new VP of World Wide Channel sales and would love to connect with you.

2 Likes

Any news on this?

We are on with the manufacturing plant.

If you want you can download our Ezlo SoftHub and run it in lets say in a Raspberry Pi and use a European USB stick for the radios.
This way you can have Ezlo today :slight_smile: