Wink Hub 2 and 4 Wink Relays

I still cannot get the plugin to work with a Wink Hub 2 and currently (2) relays, soon to be (4), it keeps reloading the pluging over and over attempting to configure, it will pull the devices from the relays but the temp and humidity values are out of range and none of the devices respond. Need help to get this going!

I feel your pain, all of my devices connected to my Wink Hub v2 can’t be controlled at all. I’m only able to control my devices that are paired with my Relay’s.

What version of the plug-in are you running?

cybers latest manual patch, the b13 right? messing around with it again tonight, checking logs but can’t get it, i’ve been getting constant luup reboots

I got control back with the v14 update, but still my relay’s sensors are all whack

Yeah it looks like the most recent version has fixed the Hub v2 issues but my Relay’s aren’t populating correct information any longer either. I did recently add my Ring doorbell into my Wink app so I could test a new feature they added and I know that used to cause issues in older versions. All of my Quirky Outlink outlets aren’t showing the correct status and cannot be controlled either.