Yale Not Showing Locked Status

Hope you guys can help!

I have two properties. First home has Vera Plus with two older model Yale deadbolts. For the past year, one of them shows unlocked when it is actually locked. When I lock remotely, it locks, shows ‘locked’, then polls node immediately, ‘successfully polled node’, and then shows unlocked. I thought maybe the bolt doesn’t extend all the way so I tried it with the door open. It does the same thing. When I lock manually, it shows locked. There is zero ‘play’ in the deadbolt after I remotely lock it and try to turn it to the lock position.

Second property has the Vera Edge, installed 2 months ago, with two newer yale deadbolts. One of those is doing the exact same thing.

Is there something going on with the lock or polling node? If it works flawlessly manually, I assumed the deadbolt wasn’t extending all the way but there is zero resistance. It literally moves so easily.
Any help is appreciated.

Hello,

Can you please check you email ? We’ve sent you another reply to the trouble ticket opened with us with the same issue, some time ago.

Regards! :slight_smile:

I have just installed the Yale Z-Wave Assure lock and everything seems to work except as you reported. When I send the lock command, it locks, the icon flips to locked and one second it shows unlocked, however, it is still locked.

Suspect that it is in the internal settings but do not have enough information to find and fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am having the same problem, did you find a solution to this?

I am having this same issue all the sudden with a yale real living deadbolt lock. It will show unlocked when it is locked.

I had a similar issue about a month ago on a Conexis L1, but I pulled the batteries to reset the z-wave module and it worked again when it restarted.

I realise you have probably tried this already, but just in case I thought I’d post…