Ademco / EVL3 Plugin UI7

I have had this plugin installed before in UI7 and I don’t believe it acted this way.

Scenario:

Every individual device under the plugin creates an alerts (armed or disarmed state) for every door, motion, etc. Then proceeds to text and / or email (depending on what is enabled) a notification for each individual device connected to the alarm panel. This doesn’t seem normal. It is driving me crazy. I have checked every device, no notifications are setup at all (only enabled in user info area). I have already deleted the devices and the plugin, rebooted, then re install the latest plugin to no avail.

Will I be forced to completely reset defaults and re-discover all of my devices, this will be a serious pain in the rear.

Any advice?

I hit up vera support, but they are SLOW, then SLOWER and after I have waited for days, send me an email saying “It is usually the plugin” and closes the case.

From the Dashboard, click the “>” beside “My Modes” and disable notification. Any armed device will otherwise generate a notification when it checks in with the panel. I tried disarming everything, but they would seemingly randomly re-arm themselves.

Thank You sooo much. Why did I not know that. Ok, so maybe I can get a handle on UI7.

No problem?it drove me nuts until I found out how to stop it. Something changed in the last Vera update that caused the alerts to start getting sent.

Thanks for this solution