Alexa, Christmas lights on!

@slelieveld, @rafale77 @Tim88 @pcarneyhome

Now that the above post has clarified things.
Are you guys man enough to apologize for Hijacking this post and mis-characterizing us?

I am not, I dont feel the same as you do. Are you man enough to respond to other topics in the future and not only the ezlo ones?

3 Likes

I rest my case, Happy New Year Slelieveld!

I saw that post about the beta release yesterday and was astounded. This post has me floored even more. You don’t seem to even realize that if your response to the initial question was something like “We released an updated firmware to fix those issues into beta on the 23rd. We’re testing it thoroughly to ensure that we minimize the risk of other problems popping up from this version. Once its been tested and we’re satisfied with its quality it will be released.” Not only would that have stopped this thread at the third post, it would have provided the information your customers have been calling for and made everyone happy.

A response like that is what a good leader would have given. Seeing that all of the points were about your lack of communication and you trying to pick fights with people on here, I’d say they were all 100% accurate. If anything the post about the beta makes you look worse, since you weren’t even trying to hide that a solution hadn’t been found, you were just refusing to answer and creating a big problem for yourself just because you could. Those are the actions of a 3 year-old, not the actions of someone in an executive leadership role of a company.

If you had been mis-characterized I would apologize, but those statements about you were accurate. Your subsequent posts have provided additional evidence supporting them. As such I see nothing at all to indicate that you were mis-characterized, and more today than ever to indicate my impression and those people’s impressions of you were accurate.

6 Likes

I wanted to extend a special thanks to the community for their time in testing the fix and also the developers for the resolution.

5 Likes

I agree whole heatedly! Great work by the development engineers working on the fix and the community for their testing efforts! It’s sad to see such great work, by great people, being diminished by the exceedingly poor leadership and communication of an executive level person at the company.

5 Likes

Are you serious?
I am posting in Ezlo Hub section about Ezlo Firmware

People are hijacking with one word questions like 
these are the first two responses i received.

I am at the Ezlo Hub forum, talking about Ezlo firmware

so I say:

then Slelieveld says:

So where in this two initial hijack I should think these guys are NOT talking about EZLO Firmware (which is what my post was about, in the EZLO firmware section) but they are talking about something else???

You are being unfair and very unreasonable.

But then again, I should not expect anything less from likes of slelieveld, who admitted

when questioned being about

Hijack continues!
Please post on the relevant section.
This is the Ezlo Atom working with Alexa Post!!!

Heres the relieve: “Melih, you are right”.

Petty people require petty responses! I didn’t open this thread to kill it (your suggestion is to shut up and let people kill the thread), so I should not be bullied by petty people to close my own thread!

Hijacking a positive event in a product’s history that engineers worked very hard for, is sad and those petty people who caused this should be ashamed.

I accept your apology @Tim88. Thank you. Good luck with your next home automation.

You are missing the point
its not about me being right

its about you being “wrong” in what you did and the way you did it! You just don’t get it!
You think you can hijack and bully people
not here!

Melih, This is pure miscaracterisation. I do not bully. Not here, nowhere.

4 Likes

Actually melih, the person bullying people on here and the person that was wrong is you. Also the person mis-characterizing other people is you. You like to cherry pick some small part out of what someone else posts, take it out of context, and spin it like they agreed with you. If anything at all in this thread has been mis-characterization it’s that.

2 Likes

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I’ve never ready anything quite so outrageously out of touch and delusional as that response. Ironic that you would even say that when this whole tread has been people trying to get helpful advise through to you and your stubborn refusal to listen to them and your digging in your heels harder (even if it that harms your company’s progress) just so that you can think you’re right.

3 Likes

@vikes0115
" (1) hostile intent, (2) imbalance of power, and (3) repetition over a period of time.[2] Bullying is the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another individual, physically, mentally, or emotionally."

I only put a positive news here about a product
You and the “gang” came with a hostile intent, to bully me. I have every right to defend myself! People like you go around and bully and expect the victims not to defend themselves. Not here! You and your gang came here with a hostile intent of hijacking this post and attacked me, I have every right to defend myself! You are a classic bully that fit the definition above, look at your “repeated attacks”
you can’t stop and accept that I haven’t done anything wrong and you are attacking me for no reason, but you continue to attack because I defended myself and you didn’t like I defended myself. Again another classic sign of a bully!

Surely mis-characterization of this thread as you describe is delusional! Helpful people trying to advice me
is this how bullies sugar coat what they deliver??

Your very first post wasn’t worth your time either, but you did it anyway! You wanted to attack with the gang, you thought it was worth your time to join the bullies and have a go

which bully doesn’t think they don’t have truth on their side??
You came to this post with a “hostile intention” using your gang’s collective power (Joining in) to repeatedly bully me Tim. You can put a lipstick on it, still doesn’t change the fact that what you did is bullying!

Something as obvious as the bullying you guys are doing, it doesn’t take a mind reader :wink:
Thank you for your emotions towards me
didn’t know bullies have emotions :slight_smile:

Not my intention at all so there you are mis-characterizing me. Part of being a strong leader is being able to take constructive criticism and handle the truth. I listen to feedback and criticism and try to use it to deliver a better experience.
I would think in your successes you would have had to do so as well.

2 Likes

I also defend against bullies.

f you PMed me and asked me like any decent human being, hey Melih i have this issue can you pls give an update or help me solve it, I would gladly help

but no
You guys decided to “Bully your way”
Not here!

Part of being a decent human being is not hiding behind your social accounts and bully people!

1 Like