We’re pleased to release today an update to Ezlo Linux firmware v.1.0.20 for Vera Edge controllers.
- Added support for md5 /sha1 Lua methods
- Implemented Lua API for the subscription of changes for universal devices and Items
- Fixed the issue with warnings being present when Excluding and re-including the Zoon Zen15 V2 on the Vera Edge
- Bug fixing to Zwave devices
- Issue with button numbering missing from the trigger list for scene controllers
For all users that enrolled in the Alpha group you need to do one of the following actions to get the update :
- Power cycle your Vera Edge controller or
- Unplug the ethernet cable, wait for 10s, plug it back into the Vera Edge controller.