AutoVera, AutoNotification and Android Wear

Android Wear will take advantage of the existing notification structure of Android apps. This will work out of the box, with no modifications needed by the developers. This means custom notifications created with AutoNotification will work with Android Wear on Day 1. I’ve been testing different interactive notifications and put together a short demo to show what kind things you can create with AutoNotification and AutoVera, with a peek at how theyll look on Android Wear.

Using AutoVera Status Updates, the image will change based on the current status of the lights, locks or sensors, and the notification actions will toggle devices via AutoVera Device actions.

[b][size=12pt]Watch Demo Here: AutoVera, Autonotification + Android Wear Preview - YouTube

AutoNotification can be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.autonotification

cant wait…

esp. cant wait to this stuff on google glass

Jo?o has had my Glass for over a month now, hard at work on AutoGlass. The demos I’ve seen are insane, it’s like a head-mounted, voice-controlled remote control for anything and everything. Glass + Tasker = Unlimited Control, I’m really excited to see it come out. We can fully expect the voice control to be worked in to Android Wear also, either device should be an incredible extension.