Beta Android - v. 7.40.376

We’re happy to announce our very first Beta update on VeraMobile for Android v.7.40.376 using the new tool for app distribution:

Fixes for Vera controllers:

• Geofence issue that was setting wrong parameters which caused the controller to not be accessed by the user from the app
  • crash in reset Modes view when the user tapped on the toggle to disable a notification user

Fixes for Ezlo Atom, Ezlo PlugHub and Vera Edge running Ezlo Linux firmware:

• various fixes on new scene creation flow

Fix for Ezlo Linux Firmware:

• fix adding controller by scanning the barcode

For those of you that are already Beta testers PLEASE enrol again at this link, as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t do it already.

1 Like

NEW FEEDBACK: Unexpected Alexa follow-up question(s)

In .376, while attempting to create a new Calendar event through VOI (see screenshot below), using a known-good phrase that works when spoken to a physical Alexa, I noticed that Alexa’s response gets displayed without the ability for the user to issue follow-up commands.

The net result is that the Calendar event was never created. I tried variations of this (“two o’clock in the afternoon”, etc.) but the response “What day and time?” or “At what time?” kept appearing.

Expected behavior: New calendar event should be created at 2:00 PM for the following Thursday (April 2) with title “$30 Entergy gift card due”, no description, and my main calendar’s default Notifications set.

this part is dev in progress…just stay tuned.

1 Like