Beta Android - v. 7.40.402

Hi,
We made a new release v 7.40.412 that hopefully will fix your crash. I am waiting for your feedback.

Hi,

We made a new release v 7.40.412.
Considering the latest stability issues regarding the new dashboard, we temporarily removed it until we fix them. Thank you for your support, we will make a new release as soon as possible.

Hi Oana,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Vera Mobile 7.40.412 (274000412) is still not working for me. I got the same message as before: “Vera Mobile keeps stopping”.

I am rolling back to Vera Mobile 7.28.159.

Best,

1 Like

NEW FEEDBACK - Audible Outbursts

With .412, the issue returned of hearing Alexa’s voice MINUTES AFTER A COMPLETED COMMAND, at full volume but in halting, broken syllables… on a phone that is set to Mute.

Uncool! If this wakes up someone in my household or otherwise interrupts a meeting, forget it. Delete beta!

In this instance, at 4:12pm, I asked Alexa what time it was via VOI. Four minutes later, after leaving the app, performing several other functions in other apps and returning to my Android devices Home screen, I hear (loudly) “…S FOUR…” (pause) “…PEE EMM…”. Silence.
Sharing screenshot of actual test commands below.

Need that Mute button pronto. I think Vera Mobile is perhaps sending audible events as alarms, since (as following screenshot illustrates) that’s the only subsetting not set to 0 on my smartphone:

1 Like

Hi Libra,

Sorry for this, we will fix this in the next release. Thank you for you feedback!

The cannot detect device issue is also not yet fixed in this release.

Hi Libra,

We’ve just completed the Alexa and Google’s voice responses. We will push them next release.

In current version VOI does not send voice to Vera app which is only text. You are hearing the core android’s voice with after text to speech process which might causes the delay in Android OS. You will hear Alexa’s own voice soon.

Cheers,

ilkan

2 Likes