Beta - VeraMobile for Android v.7.40.486

Today we’ve submitted a hotfix for VeraMobile for Android v.7.40.486 beta update in Google store.

Hotfix for Ezlo controllers:

• Fix an issue with the connection to the Ezlo controllers
  • Fix an issue for the local connection to the Ezlo controllers

For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster you can enrol at this link , as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.7.40.485 .

5 Likes

There is permanent issue with geofencing in last couple of releases.
First, with every update geofencing turns off and have to be manually enabled. From time to time it disables itself with no reason and has to be switched on again.

Second issue is that geofencing works in a strange way. Most of the time geofences are working correct - I have 4 of them and set notifications for each - I got report when I enter and when I leave certain geofence.
But sometimes geofence is stuck which means that it is reported as “IN” even when I’m far away and was properly checked by the other geofence there.
For example, about week ago I was at one geofence location. I was notified that I entered that location, but not that I left. I was at the same location two days ago and I didn’t get “entering” notification, but I’ve got “exiting” one.
At the same day the other geofence got stuck - I didn’t get “exit” notification and if I check a condition that I’m “in” for example within Reactor plugin, it is reported that I am still at that location.
In the meantime I enter and leave two other geofences which are about 20 km away from above location and getting correct “enter” and “exit” notifications.

I’ve checked right now and geofencing again disabled itself and needs to be re-enabled…

Hi
is it possible to enlarge the “device” area on the new dashboard to avoid having to switch to the left or right?
Is it possible to name sheets and have the list like on Imperihome?