Today we’re releasing a new Beta update for VeraMobile for Android v. 7.40.498 with the following:
Ezlo controllers issues fixed:
- duplicate room names are displayed until a refresh
- “No internet connection” status bar flickered during the Onboarding Scan Bar Code
- for certain sensors the display is ON/OFF for the toggle instead of arm/disarm
- random issue where the app stopped when user searched for a device name
Ezlo controllers improvements:
- add support for showing the devices pairing status having the percentage displayed
- Increase controller name limit to 30 for all controller models.
For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster you can enroll at this link, as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.7.40.497.