Bluestacks 3 and Imperihome Works Well

Hey everyone, last time I tried Bluestacks with Imperihome was terrible. I’m happy to report the newest Bluestacks 3 does an awesome job running the app.

I have logged in to the app as I’m a converted pro > premium user. No issues observed.

You know the annoying state of the Android app while loading data where the icons change state back and forth? It ironically doesn’t happen on Bluestacks.

I have not tried to load a config from my phone but on purpose because I can now use the 30 icon layout with my 22" monitor.

Fantastic! I need to try that. I tried a program called “DuOS” to try to run android on Windows and failed miserably.

I would love to run Imperihome and the Wink app on my laptop for those quick changes i need to make sometimes and don’t have my phone close by.

Thanks for sharing.

[quote=“treetop777, post:2, topic:198160”]Fantastic! I need to try that. I tried a program called “DuOS” to try to run android on Windows and failed miserably.

I would love to run Imperihome and the Wink app on my laptop for those quick changes i need to make sometimes and don’t have my phone close by.

Thanks for sharing.[/quote]

I saw DuOS, there’s a few others I think but Bluestacks is free unless you want some premium features. It does take 2-2.5GB RAM so be mindful. But either way, it was a much better experience than it had been in the past.

And one of the best unintended features for Imperihome was while reloading/loading device data, it didn’t shift the device state back and forth. I tried bringing that fact up several times on the Imperihome beta Google+ forum but they never really responded on it.

Installed the program. It’s dragging a little on my laptop but good enough for my purpose. Thanks for the tip. :smiley:

[quote=“treetop777”]Installed the program. It’s dragging a little on my laptop but good enough for my purpose. Thanks for the tip. :D[/quote]Welcome. Mine too, my laptop is about 6 years old now.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk