Broadlink RM Pro and RM3 Mini

:slight_smile: Has anyone managed to include any of these Hubs to command by Vera and can pass as he did in detail?

People have done so using the Mobile hub.

I am working on a plugin … I have one of each … but have other projects on the list in front of it.
There might be other solutions out there.

r.t.s.

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:2, topic:196943”]People have done so using the Mobile hub.

I am working on a plugin … I have one of each … but have other projects on the list in front of it.

r.t.s.[/quote]

I’m waiting for your plugin! Yesterday I made contact with the staff of ImperiHome, they will develop an interface for the app, they are waiting for a donation from the Broadlink Hub to start. It would also be great to integrate with the single app.

It seems that it would bE great plugin. I also have a lot of Broadlink Devices. And I would be very happy if this kind of plugin is developed. I am waiting to see your results. Good luck.

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:2, topic:196943”]People have done so using the Mobile hub.

r.t.s.[/quote]

I would think this should be number 1 on your list :slight_smile:

+1 for this :wink: :smiley:

I’ll bump this up as well.
If RTS is interested in developing a PlugIn there must be legs in this product, so I’m looking forward to seeing the release of the plug in.

It’s about time for me to get back to this … I want to use Google Home to control my AV equipment.

Now you really have peaked my interest :slight_smile: Off to buy a RM Pro

SURPRISE!!! See Here!