Can no longer link GH to Vera Concierge

Hello

When saying “sync devices” it was saying there was an error syncing with Vera Concierge.

So in the Home app I unlinked the Vera Concierge Smart Home service.

Now I cannot link it back again and it shows an error.

Please see attached screen shot.

I called GH support and explained the situation. I also mentioned my friend unlinked his Philips Hue service and he cannot currently relink that either at the moment.

The support guy said it appears to be a known issue at Google that they are looking into and hoping to get an update out. He said he will contact me again in 24 hours.

I’ve managed to get the Vera Concierge Smart Home service linked to Google Home again now. Not sure what I really did differently.

I think the issue of Google Home not syncing devices with Vera Concierge and it then also not re-linking the Vera Concierge Smart Home service, might be related to having more than one Vera unit connected to your mios account (https://home.getvera.com).

I was in the middle or migrating from a Vera Edge unit to a new Vera Plus unit. So in my mios account I still had two Vera units listed.

Therefore in the Vera Concierge server configuration area it was detecting two Vera units, and I think this was confusing it / causing it issues.

I have now factory reset the Vera Edge and removed it from my mios account and so I now only have one Vera unit.

So far asking Google Home to “Sync Devices” it has had no problems syncing with Vera Concierge Smart Home, since I removed the now obsolete Vera Edge unit from my account.