Can we differentiate Stay Disarm from Away Disarm?

Is there a way to have one scene run when Disarming from Away and a different run when Disarming from Stay? I’d like to have a Welcome Home scene and a Good Morning scene triggered on disarming.

Thanks!

I do this by combining the disarm with the Mode.
If I disarm while the Mode is night I know I was armed Stay
If I disarm while the Mode is Away, than I know I was armed Away.

You can create two scenes each with a mode restriction, but tirggered by the same “disarm” event.

Of course this means you need to put Vera into the proper mode when you Arm. I simply switch the mode to either Night or Away based on how I armed the system (Stay or Away).

You can do it easily with PLEG

[quote=“shallowearth, post:2, topic:195760”]I do this by combining the disarm with the Mode.
If I disarm while the Mode is night I know I was armed Stay
If I disarm while the Mode is Away, than I know I was armed Away.

You can create two scenes each with a mode restriction, but tirggered by the same “disarm” event.

Of course this means you need to put Vera into the proper mode when you Arm. I simply switch the mode to either Night or Away based on how I armed the system (Stay or Away).[/quote]

Perfect, don’t know why I didn’t think of using House Modes for this. I’ve got it all working now and the speakers no longer say “Welcome Home” when disarming from Stay mode. :slight_smile:

Thanks!