Clarification of forum contributors being banned

so if all of this is true… why did you keep vera on… why didnt you shut down the servers liqidate veracontrol transfer the employees to the ezlo company and be done with it…

1 Like

in Hindsight, we should have. I regret that decision.
That decision is costing me time and money and taking resources away from building our new platform.

In hindsight what we should have done, told the previous owners we are only interested in the engineers, and let them solve their own user issues.

but we digress, akbooer confessed to spamming and stealing! so our decision to ban him was a correct one.

i’m not choosing to ignore it… At the moment is not product… its a wanna be product… when its ready i will give it a chance… even now i’m giving it a chance thanks to rene akober and rigpapa i’m trying to find a way to get the 3rd party system to connect them to ezlo and give it a fair chance… but at the moment my ezlo hub is not working for 2 months and to be more funny even if it worked 100% reliable i would have need help from banned users to connect everything in my home to ezlo :slight_smile: so i will need to go to the “other forum” not to mention the name in case is get banned also :slight_smile: to get help… and i get you to thanks that i need to register there :slight_smile:

1 Like

No i am not, If eZLO ever gets to a stage i consider it viable, i will jump aboard the platform. As of now it’s still very beta. I have tried 2 of your hubs, one stopped working after a couple of days, The other has potential and in a year or two may be worth a look, Your VOI has some use but is very slow and unreliable, your scenes and logic engine are terrible, the multicasting is the only thing i have seen on the eZLO plus that impressed me. Don’t get me started on your apps.

2 Likes

You two @eonnet and @ElCid keep conflating issues

You are ignoring the work we are doing…
You are saying its not ready for you…
Doesn’t matter, the work is still being done! Which is the fact you are ignoring!

The discussion here is that your belittling saying now work is being done…
We say the work is being done…
then you say its not ready…
Not ready and No work being done is two different concepts you two are conflating.
So you admit the work is being done :slight_smile:

again we digress akboeer did admit publicly to spamming and stealing and we were right in banning him!

Let me explain in the layman terms
Work is nit done on vera platform
Work is done on ezlo platform
Work is very slow on ezlo platform

1 Like

Thank you for acknowledging!

That’s wrong because we did do updates…

You are wrong, its your own subjective view and nothing to do how you calculate the speed of technology development! I think the team is very fast, its just that there is a lot of work.

again we digress akboeer did admit publicly to spamming and stealing and we were right in banning him!

NO WORK IS BEING DONE ON VERA. again you are mistaken and trying to mix issues. I am not saying the Engineers are not working hard on eZLO platform. I said the third party developers have done more for vera in the last 3 years than, you or your engineers.

1 Like

Did we not update the fw on vera since we acquired?

this topic is getting off topic :frowning:

Again your narrative, he did admit he sent the PM (which was private, it seems PM’s are not private here). At no point does he admit it was spamming.

1 Like

I posted a screenshot of his post admitting it.

Yes so you could fit eZLO’s new backend storage for cameras etc, none of the firmware address stability or issues years old.

2 Likes

where in that screenshot does he state he was spamming, he says he sent it to openluup users when they contacted him, that is not spamming.

2 Likes

I think we should start a different topic as we are getting off topic here.

Akbooer admitted publicly spamming and stealing and we were right in our decision to ban him. Which was the question of this topic.
Lets close this topic and move to a different one vs turn this off topic.

he doesn’t say that. He doesn’t say “when they contacted him”…

True i read between the lines, still does not admit spamming

1 Like

Are PM private, if not can we change the name to “not private messages”? NPM for short

3 Likes

You are of course entitled to your own subjective view.

You guys asked for evidence…
we provided evidence…
we provided his own admission…
Now you are disputing if this “evidence” is good enough etc…
for us it was good enough that he was spamming and stealing, which was very unethical! Even doing it once is unethical!

No i am disputing your selective interpretation of what should have been a private PM, and your willingness to flout forum rules selectively

I think i have made my points and will leave it there.

1 Like

I disagree with you 100%.
We try to be as lenient as possible with the forum rules.