Control panel

I cannot get “control panel” on any of my devices. In edge or Firefox.

latest vera firmware and AltUI v2.33.2448.

[quote=“svaleb, post:1, topic:200121”]I cannot get “control panel” on any of my devices. In edge or Firefox.

latest vera firmware and AltUI v2.33.2448.[/quote]

need much more input… any thing in javascript console ? does it work in chrome ?

For some days it did not work, but right now it is working as it should.

It is still a problem.
But only when I acces ALTUI from vera.

[quote=“svaleb, post:4, topic:200121”]It is still a problem.
But only when I acces ALTUI from vera.[/quote]
unfortunetly , as said in first reply, this is not actionable for me unless you give more information about the exact problem, some screen shots, the console javascript logs, etc

@svaleb,

Are you trying to access control panel feature via the UI7 Dashboards or the true ALUTUI Dashboards?

ALTUI = http://192.168.1.XXX/port_3480/data_request?id=lr_ALTUI_Handler&command=home
UI7 = http://192.168.1.XXX/cmh

It will only work via the ALTUI Dashboards, it will not work via the UI7. Not sure if that is your issue, but thought I would point that out, confused me at first.

Thanks Kyle
I open Vera and clik the Attui icon, go to the homepage click devices and go to a device.
I click the arrow and get the posibillities : variabels, actions, control panel, hide.

And when I click “control panel” the screen picture “jumps” but nothing happens.

I can get variables and actions ok.

But it seems to be pirodically.

[quote=“svaleb, post:7, topic:200121”]Thanks Kyle
I open Vera and clik the Attui icon, go to the homepage click devices and go to a device.
I click the arrow and get the posibillities : variabels, actions, control panel, hide.

And when I click “control panel” the screen picture “jumps” but nothing happens.

I can get variables and actions ok.

But it seems to be pirodically.[/quote]

any logs in the browser javascript console ?
is it for a particular device , or all devices ?
have you checked your vera is not reload luup constantly ?

I dont know about the javaconsole, dont know how to use it or what to look for.
It is all devices.
It is not reloading, I would get a message about that.

How do I find the java console
Edge and Firefox

This is all javascript code and runs in the browser. So to see any issues, you can look in your browser web console.

How to look at webconsole:

What the web console will do is show any javascript errors or warnings, kinda like a log file but live. This should help identify why your UI is not working correctly.

Thanks Kyle
I will try.

Both the browsers I use, Edge and Firefox, are using NPAPI.
Could that be a problem ?

I do not think so. This is all javascript, should not use NPAPI.

Sigh…
Right now ? working in Firefox.
But not in Edge.
And I dont see why (not).

[quote=“svaleb, post:15, topic:200121”]Sigh…
Right now ? working in Firefox.
But not in Edge.
And I dont see why (not).[/quote]

svaleb, I cannot help you if you do not shared concrete details like the log. if you want some help can you please go into your browser javascript console while ALTUI is opened. try to do what fails and capture the console log text , then please share it.
you may want to try with Chrome if it makes a difference. ( Microsoft is even giving up on edge and is implementing a new one based on chrome rendering engine … )

How do I find java in Edge ?

press F12

Thanks amg0
This is proberbly not any help for you, in Danish from konsole 1.
HTML1300: Navigation opstod.
data_request (1,1)

CSS3121: Medieforesp?rgslen -ms-viewport frar?des.

HTML1512: Slutkode, der ikke matcher.
data_request (79,8)

ALTUI:HTML5 Speech Recognition (xxxSpeechRecognition) not supported in this browser

SCRIPT7016: SCRIPT7016: Det frar?des at bruge XMLHttpRequest med det synkrone flag angivet til true, fordi det p?virker brugerens opfattelse af webstedets ydeevne negativt.

HTTP404: IKKE FUNDET - Serveren har ikke fundet noget, der svarer til den ?nskede URI (Uniform Resource Identifier).
GET - http://192.168.1.10/cmh/skins/default/icons/DayTime_100.png