Ezlo HW Beta updates

Cant wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

What does H2+ mean ? Ezlo Plus?

Some time in the second half of the year, or later, I suspect

C

So sorry @Mai_Pensato for the confusion - I used an internal code name for the product out of rush. :woman_facepalming:
Yes is the Ezlo Plus. :slight_smile:

You mean sending the Ezlo Plus with enclosures for Beta testing? If this is what you mean, we’re doing our best with the factory to get them asap. I’ll keep all of you updated with the progress on this end.

@Ioana Will be sending out Track&trace numbers when you ship the devices ?

Of course. For Europe we’re sending today the tracking numbers. For US the package is still on its way, once it reaches our warehouse we’re shipping using the local post to the US Beta testers and we’ll send tracking numbers.

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks. I’ll keep an eye on my inbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Emails to the Europe Beta Testers who accepted to receive the Ezlo Plus boards were sent.
Please write to me in DM in case you know you signed up for the board and you did not receive an email with the tracking number of the package.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Beta updates for Ezlo Plus. :wave:
Today we shipped the package to our warehouse in US with Ezlo Plus in enclosures + just enclosures for the Beta testers that got the PCB only.
We’re starting today the shipment to Europe Beta testers - Ezlo Plus in enclosures and enclosures for Beta testers that got the PCB only.
We’ll be sending emails with tracking numbers as we get them shipped to you.

11 Likes

Great news! Been waiting for a Ezlo Plus.

Great news, how can I know my controller was shipped?
When do you estimate to ship all ?

Same here :frowning: Nothing received yet … These Corona days …

I don’t think they have even shipped an Ezlo Plus to me.

I got an an Atom a few weeks ago.

I’ve had neither - signed up for the completed units, appeared to have been approved, but heard nothing since.

Just got tracking number :grinning:

I also just received tracking number

I haven’t :sob:

Any news about the enclosures? I haven’t received an email notification yet.