Ezlo Secure Beta enrollment & feedback

Don’t worry Tony I wasn’t selected either, just seen the email…

Hi
same for me, not selected, too bad I liked the white one

Got my email yesterday aswell. And same here; not included. :confused:

Snap, not chosen either. Bit of a shame I saw this as something to reignite my previous love of the vera kit, as over the last x months I have been transferring items off my edge to a custom solution as its performance and experience has not been great. (Still have my bulletproof lite working hard on some of my older HA though)

Good luck all, hope the testing goes well and is enjoyable. I’ll be interested to see what it brings to the game in the future.

As many other I was not included either, well so far I have not been that helpful with testing the E-Plus either so I cant blame them. I kind of lost motivation when an update would force me to re-include all devices.

Well did not get in, either. I hope they got some good testers selected.

I’l still happy to test the ezlo Plus, and I hope I can help develop it to a working state.

Same here. “Unfortunately you are not among the participants.” :frowning:

Hello to all companions in misfortune

I am wondering if anyone has been selected for this beta version …

I don’t see anyone jumping for joy to tell us they’ve been selected

Please, you who are selected let us share your joy and let us know as soon as you have received the holy grail

See you soon

If thats what happened to you I’m kind of glad that I didnt make it to beta testing… Not so keen on having to reinclude all my devices just because of a firmware update!

1 Like

Hi all,

Same here not included.

Seems like they have fixed the issue because today when I again checked the E-Plus and was about to re-include the devices it turned out that they were already able to communicate.

1 Like

I was also not selected for beta testing, like all the many other negative replies here. I wonder if they even started beta testing of the Ezlo Secure? Can’t find anything about it on this forum… no experiences?
Although I see they have 10.000 pcs ready for sales (with nice pictures).
How can you start sales without even start testing it?
@Ioana @melih ?

1 Like

Good evening. Can anyone tell me if the performance of z-wave 500 devices improves with the z-wave 700 series gateway?

@Ioana @melih Almost a month later and still no reaction ?

sorry, what exactly is your question?

This was my question 28 days ago

Performance: could be divided into different categories

1. Speed
  2. Range

700 series has Long Range capability and Ezlo Hubs are compatible with that.
Speed: we do see an improvement.

1 Like

and does this long range also happen on series 500 devices?

No. Only on the new 700 series.

z-wave 500 gateways are not all the same. there are some that give more reach than others. I would like to know how ezlo secure behaves in relation to vera secure with 500 series devices. Has anyone done any tests yet?