feature request - save updated devices (backup)

It might exist already and I did not see it. But it would be very useful for autovera to remember the devices which are marked for updates. I had to redo these a few times due to problems I had, and if you have a few devices ticked for updates it becomes a pain, also I forgot to tick updates for some devices then wondered why nothing happened when they changed…
If possible it would be great to have a backup button. So even when you add devices and pull your backup in it should tick all the deives which have been ticked before (and are still there)
Love this app, and it can only get better… ;D

Thanks, Mikee,

You actually pointed out a bug that will be fixed in the next version. The devices registered to receive status updates are actually held on Vera, and there is a bug that turns the Bell icon off after some action. Regardless of the state of the icon, your Status Updates will actually still work. If you press the refresh icon on the top of the devices page, your Android device will correctly adjust the icons to the correct state. So while this problem is purely aesthetic, it will be resolved very shortly.