Free graphs for your temp/power sensors

try to run that on AltUI Test Lua Code

[font=courier]local mem = luup.variable_get(‘urn:schemas-cd-jackson-com:serviceId:SystemMonitor:1’, “memoryAvailable”, 16)
print(mem)[/font]

If should give you something. Otherwise you might have wrong device id or maybe wrong service id

[quote=“Cor, post:40, topic:205588”]@ Ipstas: I am getting data through from the temperature sensors. The 3 memory are just reporting “0”.,

3/19/2019, 9:16:00 PM Verau 0

{ key='Veraf', deviceId=16, serviceId="urn:schemas-cd-jackson-com:serviceId:SystemMonitor:1", serviceVar="memoryFree"}, { key='Verau', deviceId=16, serviceId="urn:schemas-cd-jackson-com:serviceId:SystemMonitor:1", serviceVar="memoryUsed"}, { key='Veraa', deviceId=16, serviceId="urn:schemas-cd-jackson-com:serviceId:SystemMonitor:1", serviceVar="memoryAvailable"},

Anyone has an idea what I am doing wrong?[/quote]

You have taken the device urn “urn:schemas-cd-jackson-com:device:SystemMonitor:1” , and tried to modify it to be a service id… and you have gotten it wrong.

The correct service id for System Monitor should be “urn:cd-jackson-com:serviceId:SystemMonitor”.

The easiest way to get the correct urn for a device variable is to go to the device setup page and select “advanced”, then select the “variables” tab, then hover your mouse over the variable you want to use… It will display the correct urn for that variable…

We talked about spaces in between the key name as that is single quote. How about a variable that has a space in it’s name where it is double quotes? I get 0 for value.

{ key=‘HeatSetpoint’, deviceId=116, serviceId=“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Heat”, serviceVar=“CurrentSetpoint Heat”},
{ key=‘CoolSetpoint’, deviceId=116, serviceId=“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Cool”, serviceVar=“CurrentSetpoint Cool”}

Variable name is not pushed to HG, which means if Vera can read it, then sure you can push the value from it.

It is only 2 things are pushed: the key and the value, the rest is required only to read internally

[quote=“tomtcom, post:43, topic:205588”]We talked about spaces in between the key name as that is single quote. How about a variable that has a space in it’s name where it is double quotes? I get 0 for value.

{ key=‘HeatSetpoint’, deviceId=116, serviceId=“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Heat”, serviceVar=“CurrentSetpoint Heat”},
{ key=‘CoolSetpoint’, deviceId=116, serviceId=“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Cool”, serviceVar=“CurrentSetpoint Cool”}[/quote]

Spaces are not valid characters in a variable name… The current setpoint variables for all three (general, heat and cool) are all “CurrentSetpoint”… They are differentiated by the service ID, either “urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1”, “urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Heat” or “urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Cool”… The variable names displayed in the device settings uses the space delimited name because the vera code cheats when generating the html for the thermostat devices.

{ key='HeatSetpoint', deviceId=116, serviceId="urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Heat", serviceVar="CurrentSetpoint"},
{ key='CoolSetpoint', deviceId=116, serviceId="urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Cool", serviceVar="CurrentSetpoint"}

@ dgb:

[quote=“dgb, post:42, topic:205588”]You have taken the device urn “urn:schemas-cd-jackson-com:device:SystemMonitor:1” , and tried to modify it to be a service id… and you have gotten it wrong.

The correct service id for System Monitor should be “urn:cd-jackson-com:serviceId:SystemMonitor”.

The easiest way to get the correct urn for a device variable is to go to the device setup page and select “advanced”, then select the “variables” tab, then hover your mouse over the variable you want to use… It will display the correct urn for that variable…[/quote]

Yes , got it , it works now … many many thanks !

@ ipstas:
Thanks for your hard work! this works much better for me as datamine. when I had a luup restart , it took everytime ca 15-20 minutes for the luup restart to finish, causing half the stuff not working like virtual switches. Now that I have removed the plugin , less than 30 seconds :slight_smile:

Still setting up everything I want, I have a problem (see attachment):
-Some graphs are not showing ( I do get feeds every 10 minutes) , made graphs ( tried several times) but the first 3 graphs are not showing, just the titles are showing ( Bath D, Bath up, CPU load).

Some requests:
-Minus Temperatures; ( see “outside”-graph), goes through the graph, but as you said before , this is since you have Fahrenheit. You think it is possible to change this?
-It would be nice if there is a possibility to change the name of a line to a custom name. Now it shows as written in the moniton.lua “key”, which doesn’t accept spaces and so on. For example I have 10 temperature sensors , in the moniton.lua file I have to give them all a different name. On the graphs it should just say “temperature” for example".
-When you click or hover over a graph the actual number with digits.

Again many thanks for your work ,
Cor

hi,
I have adhered to the directions, checked and twofold watched that I have tailed them line by line but i think there is a probleme
any suggestions ? Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

[quote=“dgb”][quote=“tomtcom, post:43, topic:205588”]We talked about spaces in between the key name as that is single quote. How about a variable that has a space in it’s name where it is double quotes? I get 0 for value.

{ key=‘CoolSetpoint’, deviceId=116, serviceId=“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Cool”, serviceVar=“CurrentSetpoint Cool”}[/quote]

Spaces are not valid characters in a variable name… The current setpoint variables for all three (general, heat and cool) are all “CurrentSetpoint”… They are differentiated by the service ID, either “urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1”, “urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Heat” or “urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Cool”… The variable names displayed in the device settings uses the space delimited name because the vera code cheats when generating the html for the thermostat devices.

{ key='HeatSetpoint', deviceId=116, serviceId="urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Heat", serviceVar="CurrentSetpoint"}, { key='CoolSetpoint', deviceId=116, serviceId="urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSetpoint1_Cool", serviceVar="CurrentSetpoint"} [/quote]Thank you for that. I wouldn’t have know. I’ll update it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

About negative numbers. I will try to push an update today

@tomtcom can you make graphs which not working public and give me a link to your dashboard? Also, by any chance do you have 2 or more same feeds used in different graphs?

[quote=“klimbo, post:47, topic:205588”]hi,
I have adhered to the directions, checked and twofold watched that I have tailed them line by line but i think there is a probleme
any suggestions ?[/quote]

You kinda need a bit more specific. What is not working exactly?

[quote=“ipstas”]About negative numbers. I will try to push an update today

@tomtcom can you make graphs which not working public and give me a link to your dashboard? Also, by any chance do you have 2 or more same feeds used in different graphs?[/quote]Both graphs are now public. Hopefully you see the lock battery graph doesn’t show. It only shows in the graphs tab.

I confirm there are no overlapping values in the two graphs.

I’ll fix the variable issue for the temperature graph later.

Great, I ll check it out today, hopefully you will have a fix by tomorrow

Great, I ll check it out today, hopefully you will have a fix by tomorrow[/quote]I was fixing my temperature graph and the graph for lock battery now shows. Not sure if you did something or my messing with the other graph did something.

yes, just pushed an update. I think that was the one

@ Ipstas: thanks for your work , it is looking much better , I also noticed the negative values with the temperature.!!! great!.

One more thing , I noticed the graph doesn’t show decimals. The left side ( for temperatures) does show halves , but the feed is rounded up. Would it be possible to show the actual feed , or the actual nuber when you click a dot?
Also the CPU load for that reason doesn’t show anything. CPU load is between 0.15 and 1.2 , the graph goes from 0-120 I only get a flat line.
I made those 2 graphs public:
[url=https://www.hundredgraphs.com/dashboard/Corvl]HundredGraphs, visualize and smarten up your IoT data

Cor

Rounding or not rounding… it is the question.

New version: numbers on graphs are rounded to 1 decimal

:smiley: Awesome… very very nice!

Thanks,
Cor

Hello ipstas,

1. If Chrome is not in full screen by hitting the maximize button on the desktop, the graphs on the dashboard spill into the settings on the right for D, W, Y and min, max, avg.
  2. Hundredgraphs didn’t appear to load at all with Internet Explorer on the desktop.

This is Windows 7, Chrome up to date as of today and IE for whatever last updates MS gives us.

Thanks for pointing out for IE, it is fixed (IE must die).
Size: now it is responsive

Again, thanks for your input. It is important to know

[quote=“ipstas”]Thanks for pointing out for IE, it is fixed (IE must die).
Size: now it is responsive

Again, thanks for your input. It is important to know[/quote]Lol, you’re welcome and yes IE must die.