Ikea Tradfri smart light system

you can try the Alternate Hue plugin ALTHue (take the version here GitHub - amg0/ALTHue: Alternate Hue Plugin) and let me know how it goes in this other thread : http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,77266.0.html

Does someone is working on a plugin to be able to communicate with the Tradfri Ikea Gateway with Vera?

I understand that IKEA USA has not yet start selling IKEA Tradfri, however here in Europe/Sweden it is a really big thing
and I can not understand how this is not yet implemented, whould suggest risig the priority in this matter
Or is there a workaround that i have yet to understand?

New owner of a Vera secure and newby in home automation

The althue plugin uses philips hue bridge and seems to work with ikea lamp according to some users

I don’t own a Phillips hue bridge, I have an Ikea Tradfri gateway that controls many lights. I’m able to control it with my amazon echo dot. But it would be nicer to control it with Vera.
Vera mentionned on Twitetr that they are working on it, but no news ?

Contacted Vera in the matter by mail and I got a quickresponse

NOV 04, 2018 | 12:00PM PST
Vera replied:
Hi Kent,
Thanks for contacting Vera Customer Care.
At the moment we do not have a estimated date to integrate this device. You can visit our forum for more infomration

So this is a little bit worring in my opinion / Kent

Hi

I got this working, but with a Raspberry pi, acting as a Hue Hub (GitHub - mariusmotea/diyHue: Philips Hue emulator that is able to control multiple types of lights) and the AltHue pligin

still hoping for a native plugin.

I have 5 IKEA GU10 bulbs and successfully added one of them to the philips Hue bridge, but I can’t add any of the others! I’ll post again if I find a solution.

You have to have your hue hub REALLY REALLY close for the initial add. I had to get mine within 12 inches to get it to see them.

After that, they work pretty well.

Hello
I have a lot of tradfri Lights connected to my hue hub,if your Lights dont pair afther the hard reset and whit touchlink you need to update the Lights whit the new firmware and pair it again