Integration Visonic Powermax Pro with Vera Edge

Hi guys,

I?m trying to integrate a Vera edge with a Visonic Powermax pro.

I?m having some problems with it, and I try to found additional information, but all the forum that I read seems to be old ones.
I think I?m using the right devices, so I have the RS-232 module install on the Powermax panel:

http://www.eurox10.com/Product/ZWave/VERA/RS-232.htm

With the RS-232 to USB cable:

www.eurox10.com/Product/ZWave/VERA/USBtoRS232.htm

I found multiple error?s, but the most common is “Lua Startup Failure”. I attach some screenshot?s to try to understand better the problem to connect this both devices.

Can someone be patient and try to explain me how I can do this integration? I?m able to give some additional information if needed.

By the way…thank you for the great job in this forum!

the error have change to:

“PowerMax : Not starting due to too many communcation errors.”

Those anyone have the same problems before?

Thanks

Have you tried rebooting your Powermax Pro? Take it off the power and it’s internal battery. nd make sure you have connected to the correct port on the Dual RS232 board.

If I remember correct this plugin has an option to prevent incorrect communication.
Under the device variables you have to reset the communication errors variable to 0.

If I remember correct this plugin has an option to prevent incorrect communication.
Under the device variables you have to reset the communication errors variable to 0.[/quote]

Hi, I think so, I?ve two port in the module, the PL/PC and CELL/PC. I?m using the PL/PC port.
Can you please explain me how I can reset the communication errors?

All the plugin was working, and after 1 day just appears the same error “Lua Startup Failure” on PowerMax Pro and I can?t do anything right now.

I think I got the right material, because the system was working with all the details, arm, disarm, sensor status, comunication with powermax panel, etc.

Can you please help me in this problem?

Thanks!

Hi,

Finally, everything is working fine, the UTP cable that came from the powermax interface was broken!

After changing the cable everything was working alright!

Thanks all for the support!