IP to Serial Control (HTD Lync 6)

The message is " Invalid service" . Everything else works but the volume slider

Looks like an easy fix, will look at it the weekend and send you the update.

Files have been updated. give it a day or two to allow veras team to publish. Any issues message me.

Hi, I probably should have pointed out that am using an MC66 , and also noticed this message saying no devices created.

Hi All
This is the Lync 6 and 12 fix, I moved some of the service files out of the regular Vera Service files when they change they screw up the plugin. This should prevent that in the future.

Balance of files fixes the source selection and volume control.

For MCA66 users i will post a fix shortly, the logo has changed so you know you have the correct plugin.

Hi All,

As promised please find attached the MCA66 and MC66 files. I have changed the logo to keep everything clear. This will also be uploaded to the plugin store.

Final file

hi

iS EVERYTHING WORKING OK?

Apologies , just getting around to uploading the files .

Volume still does not work , everything else is instant (on/off) but volume has not effect. Does it matter that the app says no devices created ?

I probably will try deleting everything and reinstalling from the App store. It still says versions 1.1

I tried starting with the plugin download through Vera and could never get Lync to respond to any of the commands. I dropped in the files Newzwaver uploaded here and can get zones to turn on by sending the Mute Off command. That’s the only command that seems to have any effect.

Sorry for the late entry into the fray. Plus I may have two posts pending the moderator. I have a large HTD lync 12 system and 6 echo dots. After reading the posts it seems like the control skills are pretty much all there. The question I have before diving in, is can I run presets to control multiple zones or do I have to control each zone individually?

Hi

Vera would offer a different way to do presets but if need be presets can be added. Email me as I am travelling.

Presets on Vera are controlled via scenes, under a scene you have more options on what you can do. IF you need help, message me.

Hi

I haven’t tried that but based on what \I think you want yes, actually you can send commands via scenes that I think would be easier if you don’t need feedback. I cab send a scene command if you want to tr.