Is there any developer that is not in the "Developers" group?

Hi, everyone

I just want to make sure that I didn’t miss any Developer that has ever published a Vera plugin from adding to the Developers group in order to have access to some limited access Boards.

This might happen if you’re using a different email handler in this forum than the apps portal.

So if you’re a Developer, and have already published at least a plugin in Vera app store, and want to be part of the Dev talks in Developer’s Private Board, please shoot me a PM with your Vera App store email account.

Plus, you’ll get an awesome developer badge on your profile pic :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks.

Is Richard T Schaeffer still among us?

yeah he drops in now and again , he says he has a lot going on

But not with vera?

You forgot me.

added. you should see the developer group now

Thanks. I have published the Pool Control plugins and will be developing a new one for IntelliCenter when I get some other things done that I am working on.

A-Lurker as well - thanks.

added. thank you.

I’m new to development and trying to understand the Vera system. I’ve pretty much tapped out the generally available stuff and access to developer info would be super helpful. Thanks

Randy Worden

Nice to have you, Randy.

I’ve added you to the Dev group. The new area should be now visible to you.

I have been doing Vera projects for a few years, but never made anything public. I’m interested in joining the Dev group if possible.

Welcome :wave:

Done. @kodarn