Keeping Apps Landscape

I am about to mount my tablets with ImperiHome in Landscape but when I load some apps like Rachio and Insteon (Don’t judge it is on the way out, so Rachio is the issue mainly) the sceen flips to Portrait even though I have the Fire HD8 locked in Lanscape.

How to lock ALL apps in Landscape?

TIA

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I use the android app “rotation locker” to force other apps that i launch from imperihome to go landscape.

Some app devs are lazy and don’t make apps so that they adjust so some won’t natively go to landscape just from poor design. If you tried to do it manually does it work?

[quote=“treetop777”]I use the android app “rotation locker” to force other apps that i launch from imperihome to go landscape.[/quote]Works like a charm even though it say, “This app may not be optimized for your device.”

Very lightweight. Downloaded and installed almost immediately.

THANKS!

[quote=“SLC-Josh”]Some app devs are lazy and don’t make apps so that they adjust so some won’t natively go to landscape just from poor design. If you tried to do it manually does it work?[/quote]No option even in Rachio or Insteon. I think their aiming only at phones in Portrait.

Does that tablet forces a lock screen with a bunch of ads? and you can’t turn it off??

[quote=“treetop777”]Does that tablet forces a lock screen with a bunch of ads? and you can’t turn it off??[/quote]I got a no ads version even though it said “With ads”.