Manual reset on condition true

I am sure this has been asked before, but I wasn’t able to find it…

I am using Reactor to control the lights in my shop. Turning the lights on when motion is detected (and a number of other conditions are met) and turning them off after 10 mins of no motion works perfectly.

What I can’t figure out is how to completely reset the Reactor and immediately be ready to trigger again on motion after I manually turn off the lights.

Example - The lights are on and the motion sensor reset delay has 5 mins remaining. I want to be able to manually turn off the lights via the switch and have the Reactor immediately reset and be ready for a new motion event.

Usually for this I just recommend using DelayLight. As I say, sometimes when you have a hammer in your hand, everything starts to look like a nail. You’ll be done configuring DelayLight long before I could help you emulate it in Reactor–it addresses your need handily.

Thanks for the quick response Patrick.

I would love to use DelayLight, but I am not sure it will do exactly what I want. Below is the scenario I am looking to implement -

• If light off → Turn light on when motion is detected
  • If light off → Turn light on when side door is opened
  • If light off → Turn light on when bay door is opened
  • If light on and no motion for 10 mins → Turn light off, even if side door and/or bay door is still triggered

It’s the turn light off even when door sensors are still triggered that I am unsure DelayLight can handle.

Yes, it should handle that. The default trigger mode settings will work exactly that way.

Thanks Patrick, I’ll give it a try this evening.