Missing Rooms Following upgrade

Has anyone else noticed rooms go missing following the recent upgrade ?. It’s taken me a few days to notice as the rooms in question were all “ceiling” versions i.e we have a room called Dining room and one called dining room ceilling.

the rooms still show in the master location list yet the 2 rooms with “ceiling” after them have vanished along with all of the lights they had in them (if the rooms had been deleted I would have expected the lights to show up in the dashboard at the top along with other unasigned devices).

Seems odd and I’m guessing its connected to the naming of them.

Have raised a ticket with the MIOS team.

I’ve actually just realised the missing rooms were 100% hue items all of which are managed by the Vera Hue Plugin (everything by the other hue plug in is still fine). Only just realised this as I noted in some rooms still showing that a couple of the hue items have gone missing.

I think I read this is a known issue with the upgrade so will need to switch both hubs to althue as that is still working well and as expected.

1 Like

I should add that oddly the Vera Hue master switch is still showing and if you activate that it will turn / off all lights, its just any granular detail it’s not showing. It’s like its there but not there, intresting to see what the support team say, when they come back to me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.