NEO COOLCAM SOS REMOTE

hi
i bought this remote :
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEO-COOLCAM-Z-wave-Plus-Smart-Home-One-Key-SOS-and-Remote-Control-Sensor-Smart-Home/32835238697.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6ac34c4dex3ZuA

and dont understand how to add it and use it in vera .
i managed to add it as general z-wave device and when it added to my devices it shown just on/off buttons .

how can i control each button in the remote to activate scene on my other devices - like close light / all lights when i press one button of the four the remote have .

thanks

You will need to make a scene and use the ON/OFF as a trigger for the scene.

i dont understand , i have 4 buttons on the remote . how can i create scene for each button if i dont have in vera any buttons for each button of the remote ?
i have only on/off in vera for this remote.
is there anything else i need to configure ?
thanks

SOLVED !

need to change these parameters and it working and gives 4 buttons scene to change

device_type = urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:SceneController:1
device_file = D_SceneController1.xml
device_json =D_CentralSceneController1.json

Thank you! I just bought one of these myself and was struggling with the same thing.

Works like a charm now :smiley:

[quote=“fastest, post:4, topic:199152”]SOLVED !

need to change these parameters and it working and gives 4 buttons scene to change

device_type = urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:SceneController:1
device_file = D_SceneController1.xml
device_json =D_CentralSceneController1.json[/quote]

Hi! But how have you made SOS button working? This method for me made only 3 buttons working.

How to do it? Could you describe it in details for less experiences users?

So does the red button work?

Thinking of getting one of these keyfobs.

Yes, also the red button works but it functions with a motion sensor in my setup. Bit different then the other buttons, but fine for me.

1 Like