Nexa Protocol

Hi!

Has anybody got any idea what protocol the nexa LMDT 609 motion detector uses, i thougt nexa uses AC protocol? I have several other nexa switces and so on, but the motion detectors
stopped responding some time ago. I haven’t been able re-add them either. Adding new devices have not been that easy lately.

Frode

It looks like NEXA may use one of a couple protocols (AC or ARC) depending on the device. But I’m not sure if either of these is what the NEXA motion detectors use. Have you tried to see what shows up in RFXmngr?

Thanks, yes I did. but that did not not help (Hideki)
But I did try to enable all of the protocols and then they did response.
Do you remember wich ones that should not be enable at the same time? that could cause more harm then good
It’s been to long since i read my self up on the subject…

Frode

According to what I’ve read here RFXCOM How to configure Motion sensor Nexa LMDT-609 · Issue #2453 · openhab/openhab1-addons · GitHub
It looks like the AC protocol should work. If you enable AC you should avoid Rubicson and perhaps Hideki

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

sorry to bump this old thread… note that if you use the PRO firmware for the rfxtrx, you can enable all supported protocols! see section 2.4 in the RFXtrx User Guide: