PLEASE update to fit the iPhone 5 screen

iVera is still by far my favorite remote app (I’ve purchased every single one available on the app store). I love the UI and the simplicity of it. The only thing that bugs me is that, ever since getting an iPhone 5, it doesn’t fill up the screen. I know the chances of the author reading this and responding is slim, but I would LOVE it if the app could be updated to fit the screen.

I do not think development of the app is active anymore. There has not been any posting from the developer nor updates in sometime. I would pretty much consider this app dead.

• Garrett

I believe so but why making monney please remove this app from the store !!!

so which app is alive and should we use?

[quote=“garrettwp, post:2, topic:173949”]I do not think development of the app is active anymore. There has not been any posting from the developer nor updates in sometime. I would pretty much consider this app dead.

• Garrett[/quote]

Development hasn’t stopped - but it is slow.

I’m part of the beta testers for revised versions of iVera and there have been improvements made - surprisingly though no actual release of newer versions.

Every few weeks or so he releases new updated versions that support other devices (namely for me the Home Energy Monitor).

Not sure when he intends to release an updated version though :-/

[quote=“Fitzy, post:5, topic:173949”][…]
I’m part of the beta testers for revised versions of iVera and there have been improvements made - surprisingly though no actual release of newer versions. […]
Not sure when he intends to release an updated version though :-/[/quote]
Interesting! Maybe the developer can post a statement; last activity here on the forum was a long, long time ago.

[quote=“oTi@, post:6, topic:173949”][quote=“Fitzy, post:5, topic:173949”][…]
I’m part of the beta testers for revised versions of iVera and there have been improvements made - surprisingly though no actual release of newer versions. […]
Not sure when he intends to release an updated version though :-/[/quote]
Interesting! Maybe the developer can post a statement; last activity here on the forum was a long, long time ago.[/quote]

I agree fully.

It wasn’t the cheapest app by any means and I’d hate to see the developer never release these improvement he has made for everyone to benefit from and continue to improve the app.

I like the app and it works for me; I’d prefer not to have to try and find another one if I can help it :slight_smile:

I know change is always a pain but have you tried HomeWave. I haven’t found anything that comes close.

Now that he has added the HomeWave Push Plugin with instructions on linking it with Vera Alerts I was able to get rid of several scenes that were just sending ios notifications. Great developer with very frequent update and very active in the forums.

I use both apps. As iVera automatically presents controls for the entire config (as opposed to designing your own in HomeWave), it is a quick way to get to any (supported) device. Clean interface. And the wife likes it too. :slight_smile: So I’m glad iVera is still around and has been updated.