Qubino 3-Phase Smart Meter & Vera

Hello,
I recently added the Qubino 3-Phase Smart Meter to my house.
I’ve added it to my VeraSecure but the only option was to include it as a Generic Z-Wave device. This eliminates all its features As I can only see the current power consumption.
Is it going to be supported in the near future? I saw that the 1-phase model is already listed as a supported z-wave device.

Hello,

We have already reported to our development team to work on fully integrating the Qubino 3 Phase Smart Meter with our platform.

If you have any other questions or issues with your system, you can send us an email to support@getvera.com

Have a nice day,

Hi eshabi,

I am interested in adding metering to my system. How is the qubino meter going? I am in Australia and have just sent off an email to see if they are available for our market.

Cheers Markus

Hello Markus,
The Qubino Smart Meter is working great.
But, I’m no longer using Vera as my smart home controller. The lake of support for this device was one of the main reasons I abandoned Vera.

Would be interested what controller you moved to as I am just starting out. Mind you managed to integrate my blinds and aircon into vera. Just looking to monitor energy in/out as I have solar, so I can maximise my energy use whilst solar is producing.

I moved to openHAB installed on a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ box and using a Z-Wave USB stick.